Who We Are
We are a Tucson based family owned moving and storage company, offering special care for your possessions. Our team of movers with moving experience amounting to over twenty years knows exactly how to address your needs swiftly and gently, from in house assessments and downsizing, to packing, unpacking and rearranging.
What We Do
For more than a decade, Swift and Gentle has diligently provided services to residential, commercial and senior clients who relocate in-state and interstate. Driven by an unmatched passion to offer compassionate and professional services, we strive to ensure the security and safekeeping of your valuables during relocation..
Join Our Team
Join our elite team of professional and experienced movers who pack valuables with the highest standards of care and provide moving labor (loading and unloading) in a safe, efficient manner.
- Organizing client’s homes (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, playroom, living room, office, basement,
- Assisting in the moving process (packing/unpacking client’s; homes)
- Occasionally researching organizing and storage solutions (off client premises)
- Must have a heart to serve
- Must be detail orientated
- Must be a great listener in order to fulfil the client’s needs
- Must have excellent decluttering and organizing skills
- Must be able to build relationships with clients as well as keep all client info confidential
- Preferably female organizers are encouraged to apply
Join our team of movers as a Sales Representative.
- Conduct presentations to demonstrate to potential clients the benefits of our services.
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationships with clients to generate repeat business
- Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients
and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Become an expert in our service offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more
information concerning our services.
- Determine new ways to make our services appealing by observing the environment and current
- Be able to conduct cold calls a maximum of 50 per week.
- Conduct offsite visits with potential clients 3 times per week.
- Excellent communication skills. Preferably someone bilingual.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills for the purposes of closing deals.
- Passionate about selling and finding ways to satisfy customers’ needs
- Resilience and a willingness to deal with rejection
- Excellent organization and management capabilities, including being a team player
Join our team of skilled moving professionals servicing move projects for residential and corporate clients.
Drives a 26 foot straight truck transporting and delivering goods in loose or packaged form supporting local or long and short haul move projects as scheduled and assigned by dispatch.
- Have a CDL-A license with a clean record for the last 5 years and be able to:
- Responsible for customer service of self and crew while on-site. Will to serve is a must have.
- Maintain clean driving record and abide by all laws concerning the operations of a commercial vehicle in the category they are licensed for.
- Responsible for checking paperwork and equipment lineup to ensure that all delivery equipment, supplies and handling equipment are loaded on the truck.
- Perform pre-trip truck inspection.
- Execute runs as routed by dispatch.
- Previous experience in a position of leadership as a crew chief essential but not mandatory
- Conduct walk-through, review paperwork with customer and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Perform delivery/removals according to customer specifications, including de-servicing, disassemble/reassemble, installation, office protection and customer reporting as required.
- Ensure all equipment returns to truck and/or facility upon completion of job.
- Clean trucks upon return to facility and properly remove and store equipment.
- Maintain close contact throughout each day with dispatch/operations.
- Lifting, moving and placing heavy items by hand or with assistance of material handling equipment such as a hand-truck or dolly.
We are looking for people with a heart to serve. Coma and join our elite team of professional and experienced movers who pack valuables with the highest standards of care and provide moving labor (loading and unloading) in a safe, efficient manner.
Assists with the packing, loading and delivery or unpacking of household goods in accordance with established standards and procedures.
Involves lifting, movement and placement of heavy items by hand or with the assistance of material handling equipment (hand-truck or dolly) for example Couches, dressers, tables and pianos.
Receives instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and safety rules – continual training and guidance provided.
Works with other team members to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Reliable, punctual and available for flexible work schedules.
- Person with a heart to serve
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to function in a fast paced, sometimes high-pressured environment.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of operating with minimal direction or supervision.
- Candidates must have good communication skills and be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a
- Must successfully pass a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with other crew members, clients, and move coordinators.
Move Out Cleaners
We are seeking individuals with a heart to serve. Diligent and detailed in cleaning, bathrooms, kitchen, refrigerators, floors and windows.
Cleaning, floors, dusting blinds, wiping and mopping floors, dusting floor trimming, ceiling fans, cabinets, kitchen cabinets, refrigerator and bathrooms.
- Previous experience in cleaning,
- Must be willing to serve and with attention to details
- Must pass the background check
- Have a valid driver’s license, own transportation and cell phone
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Work with minimal supervision
- Experience with striping and waxing floors (Not required but helpful)